The ALIZE 6 condenser offers a good balance between volume and cooling power. With its small size, it adapts to most applications on vehicles, agricultural machines or construction equipment.
The ALIZE 6 horizontal standalone condensers are dedicated to the harshest environmental operating conditions, vibrations, dust and temperatures. They are particularly suitable for industrial vehicles, agricultural machinery and construction equipment.
|ALIZE 6||ALIZE 6||ALIZE 6|
|ref. air-conditioning only||340A55||340A51||340B06|
|tension||24 V||12 V||24 V|
|external operating temperature (air conditioning)||45 °C||45 °C||45 °C|
|cooling power||7.6 KW, 43 °C, 50% HUMID.||7.6 KW, 43 °C, 50% HUMID.||7.6 KW, 43 °C, 50% HUMID.|
|weight||9 kg||9 kg||9 kg|
|airflow||2060 m³/h||1740 m³/h||1860 m³/h|
|position||Floor - vertical||Floor - vertical||Floor|
|power||240 W||195 W||202 W|
|pressure tap||1/4 SAE Male||1/4 SAE Male||-|
|vehicles||Farm equipment, Public works machinery, Utility and industrial vehicle, Handling machinery|
ALIZE 6 horizontal standalone condensers:
- Large capacity condenser exchanger
High-performance fans from 1800 to 2000 m3/h
- High efficiency filter drier
- Trinary pressure switch
- IP68 waterproof electrical connection Simple and quick access without tools for condenser cleaning
Installation & adaptations
- Easy mounting and assembly
- Horizontal mounting
- Electrical and refrigeration connections accessible from the outside
- Suitable for use with BOREAL, BORA and POLARIS evaporators
- Compatible with refrigerants R134a and R1234yf
Particularly suitable for the cabins of utility and industrial vehicles, agricultural equipment and public works machinery.
The ALIZE 6 standalone condensers have been extensively tested under the harshest operating conditions. Each ALIZE 6 standalone condenser is subjected to a control to ensure that its performance is maintained over time.
Our ALIZE 6 are guaranteed for 2 years
Warranty does not cover consumable or wear parts or damage resulting from improper use of the range, especially in the following cases:
- Use in an abnormally humid environment
- Use in a high salinity environment
- Use in a highly acidic environment
- High pressure cleaning and/or use of detergents