The ALIZE 14 condenser offers a good balance between volume and power. Due to its small size and horizontal positioning, it can be adapted to most vehicles, agricultural machines or public works machinery.
The ALIZE 14 standalone condenser is dedicated to the harshest environmental operating conditions, vibrations, dust and temperatures. Positioned horizontally, it is particularly suitable for agricultural machines, public works and mining machines.
|ALIZE 14||ALIZE 14|
|ref. air-conditioning only||340A81||340A01|
|tension||12 V||24 V|
|cabin volume||4 m³||4 m³|
|external operating temperature (air conditioning)||43 °C||43 °C|
|cooling power||5.1 KW, 43 °C, 50% HUMID.||5.1 KW, 43 °C, 50% HUMID.|
|weight||12 kg||12 kg|
|airflow||1960 m³/h||2060 m³/h|
|position||Horizontal - vertical||Horizontal - vertical|
|power||216 W||240 W|
|vehicles||Farm equipment, Public works machinery, Mining machinery, Forestry machinery Utility and industrial vehicles, Handling machinery|
The ALIZE 14 horizontal condenser is equipped with:
- Large capacity condenser exchanger
- High-performance fans from 1900 to 2000 m3/h
- High efficiency filter drier
- Safety pressure switch
- IP68 waterproof electrical connection
- Easy and quick access without tools for condenser cleaning
Installation & adaptations
- Easy to mount and fix.
- Vertical mounting
- Electrical and refrigerant connections accessible from the outside
- Suitable for use with BOREAL and BORA series evaporators.
- Compatible with refrigerants R134a and R1234yf
Particularly suitable for agricultural equipment cabins, utility and industrial vehicles
The ALIZE 14 range of condensers has been extensively tested under the harshest operating conditions. Each ALIZE 14 condenser is subjected to a control to guarantee its performance over time.
Our ALIZE 14 are guaranteed for 2 years
Warranty does not cover consumable or wear parts or damage resulting from improper use of the range, especially in the following cases:
- Use in an abnormally humid environment
- Use in a high salinity environment
- Use in a highly acidic environment
- High pressure cleaning and/or use of detergents