ALIZE 10 & 10+
Dedicated to the harshest off-road use, the ALIZE 10 & 10+ range of standalone condensers offer high cooling power and airflow.
The ALIZE 10 & 10+ range of standalone condensers is suitable for machines subject to strong vibrations and operating in very dusty environments at high temperatures. The ALIZE 10 & 10+ standalone condensers are particularly suitable for agricultural machines, public works and mining machinery, waste compactors, etc.
|ALIZE 10||ALIZE 10||ALIZE 10+||ALIZE 10+|
|ref. air-conditioning only||340A06||340A07||340B04||340B05|
|voltage||12 V||24 V||12 V||24 V|
|cabin volume||4 m³||4 m³||4 m³||4 m³|
|cooling power||6.5 KW, 43 °C, 50% HUMID.||6.5 KW, 43 °C, 50% HUMID.||8.1 KW, 43 °C, 50% HUMID.||8.1 KW, 43 °C, 50% HUMID.|
|weight||15 kg||15 kg||15 kg||15 kg|
|airflow||2520 m³/h||2040 m³/h||2760 m³/h||3040 m³/h|
|power||240 W||288 W||346 W||384 W|
|vehicles||Farm equipment, Public works machinery, Mining machinery, Forestry machinery Utility and industrial vehicles, Handling machinery|
Request additional information
ALIZE 10 & 10+ condensers
- Robust design
- Large capacity condenser exchangers with large fin spacing (uses in dusty loaded environments)
- High-performance fans from 2500 to 3000 m3<
- High efficiency filter driers
- Safety pressure switches, IP68 waterproof electrical connections
- Easy and quick access without tools for condenser cleaning
Installation & adaptations
- Easy to mount and fix.
- Electrical and refrigeration connections accessible from the outside.
- Suitable for use with the ARCTIC and POLARIS high power evaporators. Compatible with refrigerants R134a and R1234yf
The ALIZE 10 & 10+ stand-alone condensers are particularly suitable for agricultural machines, public works and mining machinery, waste compactors, etc.
The ALIZE 10 & 10+ condensers have been extensively tested under the harshest operating conditions. Each ALIZE 10 & 10+ condenser undergoes a strict control to guarantee its performance over time.
Our ALIZE 10 & 10+ are guaranteed for 2 years
Warranty does not cover consumable or wear parts or damage resulting from improper use of the range, especially in the following cases:
- Use in an abnormally humid environment
- Use in a high salinity environment
- Use in a highly acidic environment
- High pressure cleaning and/or use of detergents